In compliance with Reg. UE 679/2016, we hereby provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data to those who consult the pages of the website of CITRUS JUICES S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE, with registered office in Via S. Filomena snc – 89135 Gallico Superiore – Reggio Calabria (RC) – ITALY, E-mail: email@example.com as Data Controller.
Cookies are small text files that are sent by the website visited on the User’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored so that they can be recognized on the next visit. In fact, every time you visit the website, cookies are sent to the website by your device.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number generated at random by the computer. The server of the website that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the User when he returns to visit a site or navigates from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed not only by the same operator of the site visited by User (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them. This happens because on the site visited there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types according to:
- Duration of stay:
– session cookie (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed;
– persistent cookie active until its expiration date or its cancellation by the user.
- Country of origin:
– first-party cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting;
– third-party cookies sent to the browser from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
- Aims of:
– technical cookie;
– navigation/essential/performance/process or security cookie contributes to the functioning of the site, for example, it gives the ability to navigate between pages or access protected areas. If it is blocked, the site cannot function properly;
– functionality/preferences/location/session status cookie allows you to store information that changes the behaviour or appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and characters, geographical area where you are). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised;
– statistical/analytic a) first-party or b) third-party cookie with IP masking, without data crossing (similar to technical cookie for purposes), serves to collect information and generate website usage statistics to understand how visitors interact;
– non-technical cookie;
– third-party statistical/analytic cookie without IP masking, with data crossing, serves to collect information, generate usage statistics, with possible identification and tracking of the website user, in order to understand how visitors interact;
– profiling/advertising/tracking or conversion cookie for advertising selection based on what is relevant to a User (personalized ads). Profiling cookies are aimed at creating Users’ profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by themselves in the context of web browsing.
Below there is all the information about the cookies used by this site and the necessary guidance on how to manage the preferences of the Users regarding them.
In particular, in addition to the above, please note that this website uses:
- Technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website: they are used to perform navigation or to provide a service requested by the User (for example, for the proper functioning of sessions on the website, for storing specific browsing preferences and for optimizing the user experience); they are not used for any other purposes. Without the use of such cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Analytical cookies of third parties
For further information, please refer to the following links:
- Buttons of social networks
In general, beyond the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform Users that, in addition to the safeguards provided by current legislation, there are options to navigate without cookies, such as by way of example:
- Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not indispensable to navigate, so you can refuse them by default, through special functions of your browser.
- Enable the “Do Not Track” option: “Do Not Track” option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting certain browsing data. As said, however, not all websites are set up to comply with this option (discretionary).
- Activate the mode of “Anonymous Browsing”: through this feature you can browse without leaving a trace in the browser of the navigation data. The sites will not remember the User, the pages that are visited will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The “Anonymous Browsing” function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, however, because it only serves to not keep browsing data in the browser, while its browsing data will continue to be available to the operators of websites and connectivity providers.
- Delete cookies directly: there are special functions to do this in all browsers. It should be remembered, however, that at each Internet connection new cookies are downloaded, so the cancellation operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for periodic deletion of cookies.
For any further need for further information on the subject of the c.d. “cookies”, we recommend you to consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
In addition, to learn how to restrict, block and/or remove cookies set on your device, we recommend you to visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
As mentioned above, Users can also manage their cookie preferences through their browser. To know the type and version of browser you are using, we recommend you to click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you will be able to access all the necessary information. If you know the type and version of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to the browser you are using to access the cookie management page.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
Finally, for more information on how to manage cookies, we recommend you to visit the following web pages: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
Following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. In particular, it is specified that such processing may take place in relation to the personal data provided freely by the Users who send the Data Controller their information through the contact details on the website such as, for example, the contact details and company emails, and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website itself. In fact, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for the purpose of responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the letter.
It should be noted that in no section of the site, nor for access to any functionality of the site, there is the provision of “particular categories of personal data” and/or “personal data relating to criminal convictions and crimes”, as defined by art. 9 and 10 of Reg. UE 679/2016: if spontaneously the User sends the Data Controller information of the above type, the Data Controller will process such data in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (Reg. UE 679/2016) and only to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the requests made by the User concerned.
In general, regarding the data provided voluntarily by the User, we wish to inform Users that Reg. UE 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (as far as it complies with Reg. UE 679/2016) provide for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. According to this legislation, such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the aforementioned article 13 of Reg. UE 679/2016, we therefore provide the following information:
- The processing that the Data Controller may carry out will be carried out through an automated process and subsequent possible management also in paper format of the data.
- The User is free to provide information by sending it to the Data Controller through the email addresses on the website and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website.
- Pursuant to art. 28 of REG. UE 679/2016, the Data Controller may use third parties who process data on his behalf and by him formally appointed as data processors. The complete and updated list of data processors, if designated, will be provided by the Data Controller at your simple request, sending a communication to the contact details that will be indicated below.
- Pursuant to art. 29 of REG. UE 679/2016, the Data Controller may make use of anyone acting under his authority; these subjects will be duly instructed. These subjects will process your data only when necessary, in relation to the purposes of the conferment and, only as part of the performance of the tasks assigned to them by the Data Controller, undertaking to process only the data necessary for the performance of those tasks and to perform only the operations necessary for the performance of those tasks.
In addition, personal data may be disclosed to any third party only if it is strictly necessary to provide specific services or information requested by the User.
Finally, it should be noted that the Data Controller may use internal or external IT technicians for occasional maintenance, updating or assistance, in case of malfunction, of the website and related services.
The data communications described above will be strictly related to the normal business operations and are strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided by the data subject.
The Data Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
It should be noted that the personal data relating to the aforementioned processing are hosted on a server located in Italy.
In general, your personal data will not be disseminated.
- The data shall be retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were provided; the data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, after which they will be deleted, saves their transformation in anonymous form.
- Except as indicated above with regard to the C.D. “cookies”, the personal data provided will not be processed in order to carry out an automated decision-making process (c.d. profiling).
- In the event that the personal data provided must be processed for purposes other than those indicated above, the Data Controller will provide you with information on this different purpose and any other relevant information.
The Data Controller, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of processing itself (c.d. risk analysis – accountability), has put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures, aimed at effectively implementing the principles of data protection and integrating the necessary safeguards in the processing in order to meet the requirements of Reg. EU 679/2016 and protect the rights of the data subject.
The processing of data will be carried out by means of methods and tools suitable to guarantee its security (art. 24, 25 and 32 Reg. EU 679/2016) and through an automated process and non-automated means (paper archives) to which all technical and organisational measures will be applied to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, so as to ensure on a permanent basis their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
Please note that the processing of data is based on the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) Reg. UE 679/2016 and Users are free to provide their information by sending them to the data controller through the contact details on the website and/or by filling in specific forms on the website, prior expression of your consent to the processing of your data.
The Data Controller is:
CITRUS JUICES S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE
Registered office in: Via S. Filomena snc – 89135 Gallico Superiore – Reggio Calabria (RC) – ITALY
The Data Controller is established in the European Union and, therefore, is not required to appoint a representative.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the following addresses: Tel. +39 0965 370343 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller also informs you that:
- you may, at any time, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights provided for by Reg. EU 679/2016, by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above:
- Right of access of the interested party (Article 15 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to cancellation – «Right to be forgotten» (Article 17 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- You may exercise against the Data Controller the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
- If you believe that the processing concerning you infringes this regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
The full text of the articles of REG. UE 679/2016 concerning your rights (articles 15 to 22 inclusive) can be found at the following link on the website of the Data Protection Authority:
or, alternatively, it will be provided by the Data Controller at your simple request.
CHANGES TO “PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY” DOCUMENT
Unless otherwise specified, this “Privacy & Cookies Policy” will continue to be applied to the personal data until then collected.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy, please contact us at:
In any case, we invite Users to report any difficulties encountered in viewing this “Privacy & Cookies Policy” in order to be able, possibly, to prepare alternative ways of information.
Updated on 14/04/2022
Citrus Juices s.r.l. Unipersonale
Via S. Filomena snc – 89135 Gallico Superiore
Reggio Calabria (RC) – ITALY
Tel. +39 0965 370343